Company has a sprawling 2,60,000 sq. meters
of industrial plot which is one of the largest in the
private sector in North Maharashtra strategically located 7
kms away from junction of Mumbai-Agra National Highway NH-3,
Nagpur- Surat National Highway NH-6 and Solapur - Aurangabad
- Dhule National Highway NH-211. The management is backed up
by dynamic entrepreneurs with diverse hard core engineering
expertise, has setup ambitious investment plans exceeding Rs.
400 Cr in next 4 years.
This would add in reaping rich returns to the share holders
• Estimated Project Cost : Rs 47.4 Crores
• Payback Period : Approx. 4 yrs
• Earning Per Share : 3.88
• Estimated Internal Rate of Return : 25.11%
• Break even operation : 47.91%
• Estimated sale turnover : for 1st year Rs. 60.3 Cr
: for 3rd year Rs 84.42 Cr
• Listing of Shares on Bombay Stock Exchange after 2 years.
• The project enjoys the subsidy on the production of
ethanol @ Rs.10 liters with ceiling of Rs. 25 Cr vide
Maharashtra Govt G.R.
Share Holding Pattern
Authorized Share Capital (proposed): Rs. 10
Promoter’s contribution: 60%
General Public contribution: 40%
Share Application Form